If you are a race organizer who would like to promote your race through this blog, our facebook page, twitter feed or would like to post results, add a race write-up or share pictures please email us at:
Club Sanctioning Form:
If you have a group of skiers and want to start a NYSSRA club to compete in the NYSSRA club championship series, please fill out and submit the following packet:
Race Organizer Forms:
If you are a race organizer and would like to sanction your event, please fill our and submit the race sanctioning packet. There are also some helpful documents listed below that will help you organize and run your event.
- Event Sanctioning Packet -all events should have this submitted
- Bib Assignment Sheet - helps organize your racers prior to your race
- Finish Timer Sheet - record your order of finish and times
- Request a certificate of insurance - (also included in sanctioning packet)
- Nordic Ski Event Entry Form - use this form for “day-of” registrants
- Technical Delegate Report – use a technical delegate for report on race organization. Should be submitted post-race.
- Race Officials List - make sure you have all the bases covered on the day of your race.
- NYSSRA Nordic sign in waiver - participants that sign up with online registration must sign in at event using this form. Print out several to have at race day registration.